Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Connie Beauchamp (Character)
from "Casualty" (1986)
- "Holby City"
- Snow Queens (2010) TV episode, Played by Amanda Mealing
- The Most Wonderful Time of the Year (2010) TV episode, Played by Amanda Mealing
- The Lying Kind (2010) TV episode, Played by Amanda Mealing
- Losing Game (2010) TV episode, Played by Amanda Mealing
- Future Shock (2010) TV episode, Played by Amanda Mealing
- Charlie's Anniversary (2007) TV episode, Played by Amanda Mealing
- Deny Thy Father: Part 1 (2005) TV episode, Played by Amanda Mealing
- Casualty @ Holby City: Part One (2004) TV episode, Played by Amanda Mealing
- "Casualty @ Holby City"
- A Great Leap Forward (2005) TV episode, Played by Amanda Mealing
- Test Your Metal (2005) TV episode, Played by Amanda Mealing
Connie Beauchamp: Stop being so superior. Just because you're seven feet seven doesn't mean you can...
Henrik Hanssen: Pressurising the donor family, telling the donor family about the recipient, ignoring the protocol of waiting list eligibility, failng to contact UK Transplant - it's like you *want* a tribunal.
Connie Beauchamp: No, it's like I want to resign. In fact that's it - I'm resigning. Consider that my resignation.
Henrik Hanssen: Oh really!
Connie Beauchamp: Don't "oh really" me, you depressing giant Swede. I will *not* be part of it - the cuts, the redundancies. Or "firings" as I like to call them. I can't do it. It goes against *everything* I believe in.
Henrik Hanssen: Not prepared to play the villain?
Connie Beauchamp: No, that's not it, and you know it. Listen, from one to another, you really have it down to an art form. Do you know what they call you? "Horrid Henrik", "Henrik the Herring", "Henrik Hitler", "Bjorn the Slasher". Shall I go on?
Henrik Hanssen: If *we* don't do it, someone else will.
Connie Beauchamp: Huh! Yes, well that's exactly the kind of tosh people like us say to salve our consciences. You *know* that I'm making the harder decision.
Henrik Hanssen: Then you are the toughest of all cookies, and I merely crumble in your presence. What I *actually* came to talk about was to say I've spoken to UK Transplant on your behalf. Given the uniqueness of our situation and the geographical imperative, they've verbally okayed the procedure. So now that I've saved you from a GMC hearing, do you still want to resign?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.