Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jerry Garcia (Character)
from Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story (2007)
- The Music Never Stopped (2011) Played by Phil Bender
- Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story (2007) Played by Adam Herschman
... aka "Walk Hard" - USA (short title)
... aka "Walk Hard: American Cox, the Unbearably Long, Self-Indulgent Director's Cut" - USA (director's cut)
- "Celebrity Deathmatch"
... aka "MTV's Celebrity Deathmatch" - USA (complete title)
- From the Streets of New York (1999) TV episode, Played by Jerry Lobozzo
- Nick in a Coma (1998) TV episode, Played by Jerry Lobozzo
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Vince Vaughn/Lauryn Hill (1998) TV episode, Played by Horatio Sanz
- Helen Hunt/Snoop Doggy Dogg (1994) TV episode, Played by Chris Farley
- Half Baked (1998) Played by David Bluestein
- The War Room (1997) TV episode, Played by Cole Roberts
- Mothers and Other Strangers (1996) TV episode, Played by Cole Roberts
- Halloween - The Final Chapter (1995) TV episode, Played by Fred Asparagus
Jerry Garcia: I have a message for you.
Roseanne Conner: From God?
Jerry Garcia: No, from me.
Roseanne Conner: Oh, well, that's okay too.
Jerry Garcia: The message is what we need is magic, and bliss, and myth, and celebration, and religion. We need spiritual connection to each other.
Roseanne Conner: Well, that's great, thanks, Jerry.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.