Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Bill Murray (Character)
from Zombieland (2009)
|Photos (See all 7 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 15)|
- A Futile & Stupid Gesture (2017) Played by Jon Daly
- "The Nostalgia Critic"
... aka "Nostalgia Critic" - USA (sixth season title)
- Ghostbusters (2016) (2016) TV episode, Played by Rob Walker
- A Very Murray Christmas (2015) (TV) Played by Bill Murray
- Zombieland (2009) Played by Bill Murray
- FCU: Fact Checkers Unit (2007) Played by Bill Murray
- "Robot Chicken"
- Lust for Puppets (2006) TV episode, Played by Seth Green
- Coffee and Cigarettes (2003) Played by Bill Murray
... aka "Coffee & Cigarettes" - Japan (English title)
- "Celebrity Deathmatch"
... aka "MTV's Celebrity Deathmatch" - USA (complete title)
- Death Comedy Jam, Part 2 (2002) TV episode, Played by Hamlet Sturman
- Gilda Radner: It's Always Something (2002) (TV) Played by Mather Zickel
- Space Jam (1996) Played by Bill Murray
- "The Real Ghostbusters"
... aka "The Real Ghost Busters" - USA (original title)
- Take Two (1986) TV episode, Played by Maurice LaMarche
- The Rutles: All You Need Is Cash (1978) (TV) Played by Bill Murray (as Bill Murray the K.)
... aka "All You Need Is Cash" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "The Rutles in All You Need Is Cash" - USA (alternative title)
[Stan prepares to take a picture of Michael after the hole in one]
Stan Podalak: Let me get a picture of this. All right, here we go, you want to smile. You reach in, you reach in for the ball and then you smile. OK?
Michael Jordan: Yes.
Stan Podalak: And you think this is good.
Michael Jordan: Just take the picture!
Stan Podalak: All right.
[a rope comes out of the hole and pulls Michael in]
Bill Murray: [after a pause] What kind of camera is that?
Stan Podalak: It's just a
Bill Murray: [interrupts] Would you not point it at me please and close the lens cap?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.