Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Samuel L. Jackson (Character)
from Epic Movie (2007)
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Christoph Waltz/Alabama Shakes (2013) TV episode, Played by Jay Pharoah
- Dana Carvey/The Wallflowers (2000) TV episode, Played by Tracy Morgan
- Here Comes the Doom/Brain Purge (2012) TV episode, Played by Fred Tatasciore
- Quarter Pounder with Cheese (2009) Played by Matt Granger (as French Samuel L Jackson)
- "Frank TV"
- Frank of America (2008) TV episode, Played by Freddy Lockhart
- Epic Movie (2007) Played by James Walker Sr. (as Samuel Jackson)
- Samuel L Jackson (2005) TV episode, Played by Samuel L. Jackson
- Team America: World Police (2004) Played by Fred Tatasciore
- Trailer: The Movie (1999) Played by Darryl Keyes
Minister: For god sake, you bloody yanks are all the same
[snaps document binder]
Minister: . You all run like a John Wayne and leave us to clean up your mess. I've got three embassies baying for blood. I got two dead diplomats on a partridge on a bloody pear tree. Whitehall running around like a bunch of headless chickens. What exactly am I supposed to tell Prime Minister?
Samuel L. Jackson: [pausing to exhale cigar smoke] Tell him that Uncle Sam's in town.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.