Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Vicomte de Nanjac (Character)
from An Ideal Husband (1999/I)
- An Ideal Husband (1999/I) Played by Nickolas Grace
- An Ideal Husband (1999/II) Played by Roger May
- "BBC Play of the Month"
- An Ideal Husband (1969) TV episode, Played by Michel Faure
- An Ideal Husband (1947) Played by Michael Anthony (as Viscomte de Nanjac)
- Ein idealer Gatte (1935) Played by Werner Scharf
... aka "An Ideal Husband" - USA (informal English title)
Mrs. Margaret Marchmont: Olivia, I have a curious feeling of absolute faintness. I think I should like some supper, very much. I know I should like some supper.
Olivia, Countess of Basildon: I'm positively dying for supper, Margaret.
Mrs. Margaret Marchmont: Men are so horribly selfish. They never think of these things.
Olivia, Countess of Basildon: Men are grossly material. Grossly material!
[Enters the Viscomte]
Viscomte de Nanjac: Countess, may I have the honor of taking you down to supper?
Olivia, Countess of Basildon: I never take supper, thank you, Viscomte. But, I will come down with you, with pleasure.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.