Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- How many times have you seen The Force Awakens?
- Favorite Pixar's Lead Character
- Which Cartoon Characters Can Replace Human Characters?
- Which Cartoon characters do you feel most sorry for ?
- Flip the Bird?
- Iconic Shots in Animation Movies
- The battle of the sourpusses!
- Best Opening Scene In A Movie - Part 2
- Grief and Loss (15 Years since September 11 attacks)
- Favorite grumpy old men in movies
Carl Fredricksen (Character)
from Up (2009)
|Photos (See all 22 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 25)|
- "Robot Chicken"
- Saving Private Gigli (2011) TV episode, Played by Patrick Pinney
- "The Cleveland Show"
- Murray Christmas (2010) TV episode, Played by Edward Asner
- 2012 Dalmatians/Grey's in Anime (2010) TV episode, Played by Hugh Davidson
- The 82nd Annual Academy Awards (2010) (TV) Played by Edward Asner
... aka "2010 Academy Awards" - USA (informal short title)
... aka "The 2010 Oscars" - USA (informal short title)
... aka "The Oscars" - USA (informal short title)
- George & A.J. (2009) (V) Played by Steve Purcell
- Dug's Special Mission (2009) (V) Played by Edward Asner
- Up (2009) Played by Edward Asner / Jeremy Leary (as Young Carl)
- Kinect Fun Labs: Kinect Rush - A Disney Pixar Adventures: Snapshot (2012) (VG) Played by Edward Asner
... aka "Kinect Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure - Snapshot" - France (original title)
- Up (2009) (VG) Played by Edward Asner
Carl Fredricksen: I can't tell where we are.
Russell: Oh, we're in South America, all right. It was a cinch with my Wilderness Explorer GPS.
Carl Fredricksen: GP what?
Russell: My dad gave it to me; it shows exactly where we are on the planet!
[runs to window making beeping sounds]
Russell: With this baby, we'll never be lost!
[gestures and accidentally throws the unit out the window]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.