Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Carl Fredricksen (Character)
from Up (2009)
|Photos (See all 18 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 26)|
- "Robot Chicken"
- Saving Private Gigli (2011) TV episode, Played by Patrick Pinney
- "The Cleveland Show"
- Murray Christmas (2010) TV episode, Played by Edward Asner
- 2012 Dalmatians/Grey's in Anime (2010) TV episode, Played by Hugh Davidson
- The 82nd Annual Academy Awards (2010) (TV) Played by Edward Asner
... aka "2010 Academy Awards" - USA (informal short title)
... aka "The 2010 Oscars" - USA (informal short title)
... aka "The Oscars" - USA (informal short title)
- George & A.J. (2009) (V) Played by Steve Purcell
- Dug's Special Mission (2009) (V) Played by Edward Asner
- Up (2009) Played by Edward Asner / Jeremy Leary (as Young Carl)
- Kinect Fun Labs: Kinect Rush - A Disney Pixar Adventures: Snapshot (2012) (VG) Played by Edward Asner
... aka "Kinect Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure - Snapshot" - France (original title)
- Up (2009) (VG) Played by Edward Asner
Nurse George: [knocks on Carl's door; he opens it] Good morning, Mr. Fredricksen. You ready to go?
Carl Fredricksen: I'll meet you at the van in just a minute. I uh, wanna say one last goodbye to the old place.
Nurse George: Sure. Take all the time you need, sir.
[Carl slams his door]
Nurse A.J.: Typical! He's probably going to the bathroom for the 80th time.
[they turn to walk towards the van]
Nurse George: [sees the helium canisters lying around] Yech! You think he'd take better care of his house!
[they notice the shadows of many baloons rising behind them and turn around. Carl's house lifts off the ground and passes over their heads]
Nurse George, Nurse A.J.: Aaaah!
[as the house passes over them, Russell can be seen bracing himself underneath the house's floorboards]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.