Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Nasty Canasta (Character)
from Drip-Along Daffy (1951)
- "Duck Dodgers"
... aka "Duck Dodgers in the 24½th Century" - USA (long title)
- Till Doom Do Us Part (2005) TV episode, Played by Kevin Michael Richardson
- Enemy Yours/Duck Departure (2003) TV episode, Played by Kevin Michael Richardson
- They Stole Dodgers' Brain/The Wrath of Canasta (2003) TV episode, Played by Kevin Michael Richardson
- Looney Tunes: Back in Action (2003) Played by Jeff Bennett
... aka "Looney Tunes Back in Action: The Movie" - USA (DVD box title)
- Barbary-Coast Bunny (1956) Played by Daws Butler
- My Little Duckaroo (1954) Played by Mel Blanc
- Drip-Along Daffy (1951) Played by John T. Smith
Nasty Canasta: I got a full house. What you got, sucker?
Bugs Bunny: Gee, does that beat me? All I got is two pair. A pair of ones, and another pair of ones.
[Puts down four aces; Canasta quivers his lips in despair]
Bugs Bunny: Hey, do you mean I win again?
Nasty Canasta: [Pulls a gun on Bugs] Yeah, you win. But now we're gonna play another little game.
Bugs Bunny: Another game? Hey, that's great. What do you do, spin this little gadget?
[Bugs spins the cylinder on the gun, and money pours out the barrel; Canasta tries it, the gun goes off on his face]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.