Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Nasty Canasta (Character)
from Drip-Along Daffy (1951)
- "Duck Dodgers"
... aka "Duck Dodgers in the 24½th Century" - USA (long title)
- Till Doom Do Us Part (2005) TV episode, Played by Kevin Michael Richardson
- Enemy Yours/Duck Departure (2003) TV episode, Played by Kevin Michael Richardson
- They Stole Dodgers' Brain/The Wrath of Canasta (2003) TV episode, Played by Kevin Michael Richardson
- Looney Tunes: Back in Action (2003) Played by Jeff Bennett
... aka "Looney Tunes Back in Action: The Movie" - USA (DVD box title)
- Barbary-Coast Bunny (1956) Played by Daws Butler
- My Little Duckaroo (1954) Played by Mel Blanc
- Drip-Along Daffy (1951) Played by John T. Smith
[Daffy and Nasty Canasta play cards; Daffy deals]
Daffy Duck: [aside] I've got a royal straight flush full house with four aces high.
Daffy Duck: What do you got, stranger?
Nasty Canasta: [shoving a gun down Daffy's throat] I got a three of clubs.
Daffy Duck: Beats me.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.