Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends" (2004)
- Cartoon Network 20th Anniversary (2012) (TV) Played by Sean Marquette
- "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends"
- The Bloo Superdude and the Great Creator of Everything's Awesome Ceremony of Fun (2009) TV episode, Played by Sean Marquette
- Fools and Regulations (2009) TV episode, Played by Sean Marquette
- Bad Dare Day (2009) TV episode, Played by Sean Marquette
- Goodbye to Bloo (2009) TV episode, Played by Sean Marquette
- Read 'Em and Weep (2009) TV episode, Played by Sean Marquette
- Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends: Destination Imagination (2008) (TV) Played by Sean Marquette
Prince: [to Frankie; Bloo, the pizza guy, and Mac are watching] Oh, fair lady. Forgive my discourtesy. For a moment I thought I had died and gone to heaven. But I see now that heaven has been brought to me. Pray tell me, fair damsel, what have you been doing in my dreams all my life?
Blooregard "Bloo" Q. Kazoo: Oh, no! He's using lines!
Prince: Is it hot in here, or is it just you?
Pizza Delivery Man: Good ones!
Prince: Is your father an alien because you are out of this world?
Mac: Really good ones!
Prince: I hope you know CPR because you take my breath away! Is there an airport nearby, or is that my heart taking off? If this house were a meat market, you would be PRIME RIB.
Pizza Delivery Man: Whoa!
Blooregard "Bloo" Q. Kazoo: Whoa!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.