Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Konstantin Treplev (Character)
from Måsen (1988) (TV)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)|
- La mouette (2012) (TV) Played by Xavier Gallais (as Treplev)
- Afternoon (2007) Played by Jirka Zett (as Konstantin)
... aka "Nachmittag" - Germany (original title)
- The Seagull (2002) (V) Played by Michael Messer (as Connor)
- Theater: Die Möwe (1990) (TV) Played by Norbert Mahler (as Kostja)
- Måsen (1988) (TV) Played by Reine Brynolfsson (as Konstantin)
- "Estudio 1"
- La gaviota IV (1982) TV episode, Played by Pedro Mari Sánchez (as Konstantin)
- La gaviota (1967) TV episode, Played by Julián Mateos
- La mouette (1979) (TV) Played by Patrick Raynal (as Constantin Gravilovitch Trepliev)
- "BBC Play of the Month"
- The Seagull (1978) TV episode, Played by Stephen Rea (as Constantin)
- Il gabbiano (1977) Played by Remo Girone (as Costantino)
- "Great Performances"
- The Seagull (1975) TV episode, Played by Frank Langella
- Die Möwe (1974) (TV) Played by Hermann Lause (as Konstanin Gawrilowitsch Treplew)
- Chayka (1972) Played by Vladimir Chetverikov
- Lokki (1971) (TV) Played by Kari Franck (as Konstantin Gavrilovits)
- The Sea Gull (1968) Played by David Warner
- De meeuw (1968) (TV) Played by Dirk Decleir (as Trepljev)
- La mouette (1966) (TV) Played by Robert Etcheverry (as Kostia)
- "Theatre 625"
- The Seagull (1966) TV episode, Played by Robin Phillips (as Konstantin Troplef)
- Lokki (1966) (TV) Played by Tarmo Manni
- Die Möwe (1963/I) (TV) Played by Helmuth Lohner (as Konstantin Treplow)
- Måsen (1959) (TV) Played by Heinz Hopf (as Konstantin Gavrilovitj Treplev)
- "ITV Play of the Week"
- The Seagull (1956) TV episode, Played by Lyndon Brook (as Konstantin)
- "BBC Sunday-Night Theatre"
- The Seagull (1950) TV episode, Played by Geoffrey Keen (as Konstantin Treplyov)
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.