Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mary Shannon (Character)
from "In Plain Sight" (2008)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 62)|
- "In Plain Sight"
- All's Well That Ends (2012) TV episode, Played by Mary McCormack
- Sacrificial Lam (2012) TV episode, Played by Mary McCormack
- The Medal of Mary (2012) TV episode, Played by Mary McCormack / Isabella Crovetti-Cramp (as Young Mary)
- Drag Me to Hell (2012) TV episode, Played by Mary McCormack
- The Merry Wives of Witsec (2012) TV episode, Played by Mary McCormack
- "Law & Order: Criminal Intent"
... aka "Law & Order: CI" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- Contract (2008) TV episode, Played by Mary McCormack
Scott Worley: [walking in the gym to watch Chris play college basketball] Do you play?
Marshall Mann: Badmitten. We played our tournaments here. See this scar? Shuttlecock injury... ended my career.
Scott Worley: [to Mary] Yeah, is he kidding?
Mary Shannon: I don't know. Either way, it's pathetic.
Scott Worley: [moves away from them] Excuse me.
Mary Shannon: [grinning] Way to work "shuttlecock" into the conversation... you jackass.
Marshall Mann: It's one of the funnier words.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.