Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mary Shannon (Character)
from "In Plain Sight" (2008)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 62)|
- "In Plain Sight"
- All's Well That Ends (2012) TV episode, Played by Mary McCormack
- Sacrificial Lam (2012) TV episode, Played by Mary McCormack
- The Medal of Mary (2012) TV episode, Played by Mary McCormack / Isabella Crovetti-Cramp (as Young Mary)
- Drag Me to Hell (2012) TV episode, Played by Mary McCormack
- The Merry Wives of Witsec (2012) TV episode, Played by Mary McCormack
- "Law & Order: Criminal Intent"
... aka "Law & Order: CI" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- Contract (2008) TV episode, Played by Mary McCormack
Marshall Mann: You're not annoyed at taking a backseat?
Mary Shannon: You kiddin' me? It's Goofus and Gallant in there, and I get the easy one. The backseat's the least I could've hoped for. I'm looking for the trunk.
Stan McQueen: Okay. That's good, good. Good deal.
Mary Shannon: And as for your smug little attitude, I'm not so much bothered by it as I am memorizing it. You know, for when this all blows up in your face.
Stan McQueen: [sarcastically] There we go.
Mary Shannon: And for the record, just 'cause my boobs are so big Dolly Parton could sue for silhouette infringement doesn't mean I'm this delicate flower, some porcelain doll.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.