Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Anthony Marston (Character)
from And Then There Were None (1945)
Please see the IMDb GetSatisfaction Character announcement for details.
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)|
- "And Then There Were None"
- Episode #1.1 (2015) TV episode, Played by Douglas Booth
- Ten Little Indians (1989) Played by Neil McCarthy
- Ten Little Indians (1987) Played by Aleksandr Abdulov (as Anthony James Marston)
... aka "Desyat negrityat" - Soviet Union (original title)
- Ten Little Indians (1974) Played by Charles Aznavour (as Michel Raven)
... aka "Ein Unbekannter rechnet ab" - Italy (original title)
... aka "And Then There Were None" - Australia (imdb display title), Ireland (English title) (imdb display title), UK (English title) (imdb display title)
- Zehn kleine Negerlein (1969) (TV) Played by Peter Fricke (as Anthony Maston)
- Ten Little Indians (1965) Played by Fabian (as Mike Raven)
... aka "Agatha Christie's Ten Little Indians" - UK (complete title), USA (complete title)
... aka "And Then There Were None" - Japan (English title) (imdb display title)
- Ten Little Indians (1959) (TV) Played by Chandler Cowles (as Frederick James Marston)
- "ITV Play of the Week"
- Ten Little Niggers (1959) TV episode, Played by Michael Scott
- Ten Little Niggers (1949) (TV) Played by Douglas Hurn
- And Then There Were None (1945) Played by Mischa Auer (as Prince Nikita Starloff)
... aka "Rene Clair's 'And Then There Were None'" - USA (complete title)
Mike Raven: [At the dinner table] Now how does that old song go?
General Mandrake: My dear sir, what old song?
Mike Raven: Well, you know sir, uh, the old nursery rhyme "The ten little Indians. There's a copy of the rhyme hanging on the wall in my room upstairs.
Hugh Lombard: That's funny. There's a copy in my room, too.
Ann Clyde: And mine.
Mike Raven: Well then, who's with it? Who's got the first line?
Ann Clyde: Ten little Indians went out to dine, / One choked his little self, and then there were nine.
Mike Raven: That's it. Strictly nurseryville. Then what happened?
Ilona Bergen: Nine little Indians, staying up quite late, / One went away, and then there were eight.
Ann Clyde: There's a copy of the song on the piano in the lounge, too. Mr. Owen seems very interested in little Indians.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.