Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Neville St. Clair (Character)
from Sherlock Holmes: The Man Who Disappeared (1951) (TV)
- "The Return of Sherlock Holmes"
- The Man with the Twisted Lip (1986) TV episode, Played by Clive Francis (as Neville St Clair)
- "Sherlock Holmes"
- The Man with the Twisted Lip (1965) TV episode, Played by Anton Rodgers (as Hugh Boone)
- Sherlock Holmes: The Man Who Disappeared (1951) (TV) Played by Hector Ross
- The Man with the Twisted Lip (1921) Played by Robert Vallis
Neville St Clair: Farewell, sweet Boone; a flight of angels sing thee to thy rest. William Shakespeare.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.