Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Daggett Doofus Beaver (Character)
from "The Angry Beavers" (1997)
- "The Angry Beavers"
- A Tail of Two Rangers/Bye Bye Beavers (2001) TV episode, Played by Richard Steven Horvitz
- Beavemaster/Deck Poops (2001) TV episode, Played by Richard Steven Horvitz
- All in the Colony/Line Duncing (2001) TV episode, Played by Richard Steven Horvitz
- The Big Frog/Dag Con Carny (2001) TV episode, Played by Richard Steven Horvitz
- Damnesia/The Posei-Dam Adventure (2001) TV episode, Played by Richard Steven Horvitz
Muffy Snottwell: [looking at a magazine, to Rodrick] Oh, look, honey, it's those masks our company makes.
Norbert Foster Beaver: [in amazement] You made these masks?! We worked here as waiters so we can buy them!
Rodrick Snootwell: [takes out a box] Well, isn't that lucky? Here you go.
[Norbert and Daggett open the box up in excitement, but the masks appear to be the size of golf balls and no holes on the back]
Daggett Doofus Beaver: Hey! We can't wear these to scare the bejeebers out of people! We can't even put these on our thumbs!
[the mask magazine falls on Daggett]
Muffy Snottwell: Of course. Didn't you read the fine print?
[Norbert and Daggett see the fine print at the bottom of the cover of the magazine]
Norbert Foster Beaver, Daggett Doofus Beaver: [in unison, reading] 'Mask shown actual size'.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.