Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Captain Planet (Character)
from "Captain Planet and the Planeteers" (1990)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Videos|
- Captain Planet 3 (2012) Played by Don Cheadle
- "Robot Chicken"
- Hurtled from a Helicopter Into a Speeding Train (2012) TV episode, Played by Seth Green
- Captain Planet (2012) Played by Matt Kohler
- If Cartoons Were Real (2010) TV episode, Played by Bryan Jackson (as Captain Planet Kid) / Michael J. Gonzalez (as Captain Planet Kid) / Julianne Gabert (as Captain Planet Kid) / Nicki Sun (as Captain Planet Kid)
- "Captain Planet and the Planeteers"
... aka "The New Adventures of Captain Planet" - USA (fourth season title)
- 101 Mutations (1996) TV episode, Played by David Coburn
- Greed Is the Word (1996) TV episode, Played by David Coburn
- Delta Gone (1996) TV episode, Played by David Coburn
- Never the Twain Shall Meet (1996) TV episode, Played by David Coburn
- Twelve Angry Animals (1996) TV episode, Played by David Coburn
Joe: [coughing] Captain Planet, I'm sorry. This was all my fault because I can't read.
Captain Planet: Yes, you can. Read my face.
[he looks optimistic]
Joe: So what's to be happy about? The farm has gone up in flames!
Captain Planet: Plunder and Bleak are gone for good, and most importantly, you have a dear friend who will teach you to read.
Joe: I read ya loud and clear, Cap.
Captain Planet: The power is yours, Joe.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.