Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
General Wade Eiling (Character)
from "Justice League" (2001)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 45)|
- Penguin: Bird of Prey (2015) Played by David Woodrow (as General Eiling)
- "The Flash"
- Fallout (2015) TV episode, Played by Clancy Brown
- The Nuclear Man (2015) TV episode, Played by Clancy Brown
- Plastique (2014) TV episode, Played by Clancy Brown
- "Young Justice"
... aka "Young Justice: Invasion" - USA (second season title)
- Failsafe (2011) TV episode, Played by Jeff Bennett (as Wade Eiling)
- "Justice League"
... aka "JL" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Justice League Unlimited" - USA (third season title)
- Patriot Act (2006) TV episode, Played by J.K. Simmons
- Panic in the Sky (2005) TV episode, Played by J.K. Simmons
- Question Authority (2005) TV episode, Played by J.K. Simmons
- The Doomsday Sanction (2005) TV episode, Played by J.K. Simmons
- Dark Heart (2004) TV episode, Played by J.K. Simmons
[the superpowered General Eiling has just defeated all the other League members he was fighting]
General Wade Eiling: [yelling to the heavens] Superman, you coward! All your men are down, and you won't even show your face!
Shining Knight: [stepping out of the settling dust] He cannot hear even your bellowing, monster. As we speak, Superman rescues an entire star system a universe away. Do your worst. I'll not let you harm another.
General Wade Eiling: I do what I do in service to my country.
Shining Knight: Once at the word of my lord, King Arthur, I was ordered to lay waste to an entire village. I knew my king's heart could not be so unjust. So I spared them all.
General Wade Eiling: Then you're a lousy soldier.
[the General punches Shining Knight]
Shining Knight: There it is, the creeping moral decay of the past thousand years.
[Shining Knight swings at the General and misses]
Shining Knight: Arthur thanked me, oaf. Had I been wrong, I would have handed over my sword and left the court in shame.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.