Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Linden Cullen (Character)
from "Holby City" (1999)
- "Holby City"
- Misfit Love (2010) TV episode, Played by Duncan Pow
- Revelations (2010) TV episode, Played by Duncan Pow
- Long Night's Journey Into Day (2010) TV episode, Played by Duncan Pow
- Test Results (2010) TV episode, Played by Duncan Pow
- A Failure to Communicate (2010) TV episode, Played by Duncan Pow
[Linden wants to perform an expensive but possibly life-saving experimental treatment on a patient. Davina is opposed to it because of the cost]
Linden Cullen: As you are probably aware, VNS is usually a treatment used for epileptics.
Davina MacKenzie: And by the sound of this, an expensive one.
Linden Cullen: Well we have to try *something*.
Connie Beauchamp: Yeah, but something *so* experimental...
Linden Cullen: VNS implants work by exerting control over intractable epileptics. Now in principle why shouldn't they control Mrs Taylor's seizures in the same fashion?
Connie Beauchamp: That's fine - I understand how it works, but you could impede blood flow to the brain.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.