Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Will & Grace" (1998)
|Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "Will & Grace"
- I Love L. Gay (2006) TV episode, Played by Michael Angarano
- I Never Cheered for My Father (2004) TV episode, Played by Michael Angarano
- Field of Queens (2003) TV episode, Played by Michael Angarano
- A.I.: Artificial Insemination (2002) TV episode, Played by Michael Angarano
- He Shoots, They Snore (2002) TV episode, Played by Michael Angarano
Karen Walker: [oblivious as usual, she makes small talk with 14-year-old Elliot] Hey, kid, how's the wife.
Elliot: [he sees an opportunity to have some fun] Same old, same old. I mean, I bust my hump fourteen hours a day, and is it too much to ask to have dinner waiting for me on the table when I get home?
Karen Walker: [somewhat mystified] Yeah... you should get rid of her. I hear she sleeps around.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.