Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Bette Davis (Character)
from Norma Jean & Marilyn (1996) (TV)
- Near Myth: The Oskar Knight Story (2015) Played by Cerris Morgan-Moyer
- Episode #1.1 (2013) TV episode, Played by Frances Barber
- Hollywood Mouth (2008) Played by Karen Teliha
- The Challenge (2007) Played by Joanne Scanlon
- The Fairy Tale (2005) Played by Matthew Martin
- Mohandas & Bette: A Love Story (2003) Played by Linda McKenney
- Lucy (2003) (TV) Played by Priscilla Bonnet (as Young Bette Davis)
- "Gilmore Girls"
... aka "Gilmore Girls: Beginnings" - USA (rerun title)
- Red Light on the Wedding Night (2001) TV episode, Played by Scott Kaske
- James Dean (2001) (TV) Played by Karen Teliha
- Spending Nights with Joan (1998) (TV) Played by Rita Tushingham
... aka "Nächte mit Joan" - Germany (original title)
- Condomania (1998) Played by Alessandro Martini
- Stand-ins (1997) Played by Jordan Ladd (as Monica-Bette Davis' Stand-in)
- Norma Jean & Marilyn (1996) (TV) Played by Nancy Linehan Charles
... aka "Norma Jean and Marilyn" - USA (video box title)
- Ginger & Fred (1986) Played by Barbara Montanari
... aka "Ginger e Fred" - Italy (original title)
... aka "Federico Fellini's Ginger & Fred" - USA (DVD box title)
... aka "Ginger and Fred" - USA
- My Wicked, Wicked Ways: The Legend of Errol Flynn (1985) (TV) Played by Elissa Leeds
- "Madame's Place"
- Episode #1.35 (1982) TV episode, Played by Charles Pierce
- Hollywood Daffy (1946) Played by Bea Benaderet
- Hollywood Canteen (1944) Played by Bette Davis
- Thank Your Lucky Stars (1943) Played by Bette Davis
- If I Forget You (1940) Played by Bette Davis
- The Autograph Hound (1939) Played by Sara Berner
- "Dead Famous"
- Bette Davis (2005) TV episode, Played by Bette Davis
- "E! Mysteries & Scandals"
- Bette Davis (2001) TV episode, Played by Bette Davis
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.