Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Wyatt (Character)
from "Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
- "Grey's Anatomy"
- Goodbye (2009) TV episode, Played by Amy Madigan
- Sweet Surrender (2009) TV episode, Played by Amy Madigan
- Here Comes the Flood (2008) TV episode, Played by Amy Madigan
- Freedom: Part 2 (2008) TV episode, Played by Amy Madigan
- Freedom: Part 1 (2008) TV episode, Played by Amy Madigan
Dr. Meredith Grey: [to her shrink in the elevator] what was the point? All those hours and all that money. what's the point? The world is a horrible place. Young people die of diseases. It makes absolutely no sense to try to be happy in a world that's such a horrible place.
Dr. Wyatt: [to Meredith] Yes.
Dr. Meredith Grey: What?
Dr. Wyatt: Yes, horrible things do happen. Happiness in the face of all of that... that's not the goal. Feeling the horrible and knowing that you're not gonna die from those feelings, that's goal.
Dr. Wyatt: [she stops the elevator] And you're not done. You've made progress because you're feeling and you're telling me about it. Six months ago, it would've been just you and a bottle of tequila. My door is always open.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.