Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Katharine Wyatt (Character)
from "Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
|Related Videos (see all 101)|
- "Grey's Anatomy"
- Goodbye (2009) TV episode, Played by Amy Madigan
- Sweet Surrender (2009) TV episode, Played by Amy Madigan
- Here Comes the Flood (2008) TV episode, Played by Amy Madigan
- Freedom: Part 1 (2008) TV episode, Played by Amy Madigan
- Freedom: Part 2 (2008) TV episode, Played by Amy Madigan
Dr. Lexie Grey: I forgive you.
Dr. Meredith Grey: Lexie.
Dr. Lexie Grey: No. I forgive you. I forgive you for treating me like crap, and I forgive you for letting your friend treat me like crap.
Dr. Meredith Grey: Lexie...
Dr. Lexie Grey: I don't know how you get up in the morning, I honestly don't. Our dad abandoned you. And your mom by all accounts was the meanest person ever and you can't let Derek love you, and it all really, really sucks. But ever since I knew you existed, I had this fantasy about my big sister, and you have failed on every occasion to live up to that fantasy. But I still love you whether you are capable of letting me or not. So, I forgive you.
See more »