Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Sir Evelyn Oakleigh (Character)
from Anything Goes (1936)
- Anything Goes (1962) (TV) Played by Jan Voigt
- "The Colgate Comedy Hour"
... aka "Colgate Summer Comedy Hour" - USA (summer title)
... aka "Colgate Variety Hour" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Michael Todd Revue" - USA (subtitle)
- Anything Goes (1954) TV episode, Played by Arthur Gould-Porter
- "Musical Comedy Time"
- Anything Goes (1950) TV episode, Played by Fredd Wayne
- Anything Goes (1936) Played by Arthur Treacher
... aka "Tops Is the Limit" - USA (TV title)
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.