Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "The Transformers" (1984)
- "Transformers Prime"
... aka "Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters" - USA (third season title)
- Crossfire (2012) TV episode, Played by Adam Baldwin
- Operation Bumblebee: Part 2 (2012) TV episode, Played by Adam Baldwin
- Orion Pax: Part 2 (2012) TV episode, Played by Adam Baldwin
- Stronger, Faster (2011) TV episode, Played by Adam Baldwin
- T.M.I. (2011) TV episode, Played by Adam Baldwin
- "Transformers: Cybertron"
- Darkness (2005) TV episode, Played by Michael Dobson (as Brakedown)
- Landmine (2005) TV episode, Played by Michael Dobson (as Brakedown)
- "The Transformers"
... aka "Transformers" - USA (original title)
... aka "Transformers: Generation 1" - USA (informal title)
- The Burden Hardest to Bear (1986) TV episode, Played by Jack Angel
- The Five Faces of Darkness: Part 3 (1986) TV episode, Played by Alan Oppenheimer
- The Five Faces of Darkness: Part 1 (1986) TV episode, Played by Alan Oppenheimer
- Starscream's Brigade (1986) TV episode, Played by Alan Oppenheimer
- Cosmic Rust (1985) TV episode, Played by Alan Oppenheimer
- Transformers: Five Faces of Darkness (1986) (V) Played by Alan Oppenheimer
Wildrider: These guys better have some Energon for us.
Dead End: ...Or what?
Wildrider: Or... I'll think of something.
Cyclonus: Galvatron survives!
[the Decepticons all cheer]
Cyclonus: With sufficient Energon, We can rescue him and the Decepticons will rise again!
[Astrotrain approaches, dropping off four Energon Cubes]
Cyclonus: That's it, Astrotrain! These few steps you did today will power the Decepticon's to conquest of Cybertron and then the Galaxy! Give, my fellow Decepticons! Give till it hurts!
Dead End: If we surrender our Energon, we're doomed.
Breakdown: If we don't, we're doomed, too.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.