Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Doctor Who" (1963)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 10)|
- "Doctor Who"
- Hell Bent (2015) TV episode, Played by Donald Sumpter (as The President)
- The End of Time: Part Two (2010) TV episode, Played by Timothy Dalton (as Lord President)
- Rise of the Cybermen (2006) TV episode, Played by Don Warrington (as The President)
- "Doctor Who Online Adventures"
- DARK TIMES (2014) TV episode, Played by David J. Keogh
- Sacrifice: Part 3 (2014) TV episode, Played by Jon Severity
- Sacrifice: Part 2 (2014) TV episode, Played by Jon Severity
- Sacrifice: Part 1 (2014) TV episode, Played by Jon Severity
- Betrayal: Part 2 (2014) TV episode, Played by Jon Severity
- Do You Have a License to Save This Planet? (2001) (V) Played by Nigel Peever
- It's a Wonderful Regeneration (1989) (V) Played by Steven Warren Hill
- "Doctor Who"
- The Five Doctors (1983) TV episode, Played by Richard Mathews
- The Deadly Assassin: Part Two (1976) TV episode, Played by Llewellyn Rees (as The President)
- The Deadly Assassin: Part One (1976) TV episode, Played by Llewellyn Rees (as The President)
- The Destinations of Doctor Who (2012) (TV) Played by Timothy Dalton
- Second Time Around: The Troughton Years (2012) (V) Played by Timothy Dalton (as Lord Presdient Rassilon)
- Not So Special Effects (2008) (V) Played by Richard Mathews
Second Doctor: We can't allow it, you know.
Third Doctor: The tomb is sealed for the best of reasons.
First Doctor: And when we get back to our own time-streams, it must be sealed again.
Second Doctor: Doctor, we need you! Join us!
First Doctor: He can't. It's some kind of mind lock. Fight it, my boy, fight it! Concentrate!
Second Doctor: We must be one!
Fifth Doctor: [the first three Doctors break Borusa's control over the Fifth Doctor] You see, Borusa? Together, we're a match for you!
Borusa: Perhaps, but you will never overcome it.
Fifth Doctor: But Chancellor Flavia will be here with her guards... or will you overcome the entire High Council?
Rassilon: [suddenly appearing as a hologram above the crypt] This is the Game of Rassilon!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.