Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Judge Douglas McGrath (Character)
from "L.A. Law" (1986)
- "L.A. Law"
- Finish Line (1994) TV episode, Played by Michael Fairman
- He Ain't Guilty, He's My Brother (1994) TV episode, Played by Michael Fairman
- Come Rain or Come Schein (1993) TV episode, Played by Michael Fairman
- Christmas Stalking (1992) TV episode, Played by Michael Fairman
- Double Breasted Suit (1992) TV episode, Played by Michael Fairman
Victor Sifuentes: You left me no choice.
Judge Douglas M. McGrath: Do you think I won't order a verdict for the plaintiff? You think I won't?
Victor Sifuentes: With all due respect, if you direct a verdict before I even present my case after already forcing an unprepared attorney to go forward, I'm gonna have automatic grounds for an appeal and you know it.
Judge Douglas M. McGrath: You want it? Just ask for it.
Victor Sifuentes: Go ahead, take it. I love it. Face it, the only way your guy can be a real winner is to win this trial on the merits right here. On the other hand, if you think I've got you, take the directed verdict. You'll lose money but at least to save face.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.