Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Aaron Corbett (Character)
from Fallen (2006) (TV)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Videos|
- Someone Always Has to Die (2007) TV episode, Played by Paul Wesley
- Il Gran Rifuto (2007) TV episode, Played by Paul Wesley
- Mysterious Ways and All That (2007) TV episode, Played by Paul Wesley
- The Time of the Redeemer (2007) TV episode, Played by Paul Wesley
- Fallen (2006) (TV) Played by Paul Wesley
Penemue: Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if Lucifer had won the war. I mean, it's not like he got us on his side with promises of an evil empire and eternal suffering. That came later. After the fall. I've tried my best to make up for what I've done. To help the humans defend themselves against what I helped to create, but, but there's just as much hate in the world, just as much suffering. More even so. Have I atoned for what I've done? I don't know. I just know I wanna go home.
Aaron Corbett: Then that's where you'll go.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.