Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Aaron Corbett (Character)
from Fallen (2006) (TV)
- Someone Always Has to Die (2007) TV episode, Played by Paul Wesley
- Il Gran Rifuto (2007) TV episode, Played by Paul Wesley
- The Time of the Redeemer (2007) TV episode, Played by Paul Wesley
- Mysterious Ways and All That (2007) TV episode, Played by Paul Wesley
- Fallen (2006) (TV) Played by Paul Wesley
Zeke: Uh, the Powers are looking for you and I had to uh, well, tell 'em where you live. So...
Aaron Corbett: You sent killer angels to my house? What about my family?
Zeke: Well, that's a good point, that's a good point. Now, if you're lucky, Verchiel will spend time questioning and... killing them. Nicely, I'm sure, and, uh, then you'll have time to escape.
Aaron Corbett: What?
Zeke: Yes! Well, they're not your family anyway.
Aaron Corbett: I love them.
Zeke: Oh, that's sweet. I'm sure they appreciate it, but you better run right now.
Aaron Corbett: I'm not gonna run. I'm not a coward like you.
Zeke: Courage is vastly overrated.
Aaron Corbett: Why are you doing this? I am not your precious Redeemer.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.