Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Moby Dick (1956)
- "Moby Dick"
- Part 2 (2011) TV episode, Played by Eddie Marsan
- Part 1 (2011) TV episode, Played by Eddie Marsan
- Age of the Dragons (2011) Played by Vinnie Jones
... aka "The White Dragons" - Philippines (English title) (new title)
- 2010: Moby Dick (2010) (V) Played by Brian Hall
- "Moby Dick et le secret de Mu" (2005) TV series Played by Jean-Paul Dermont
- Animated Epics: Moby Dick (2000) (TV) Played by Kerry Shale
- "Moby Dick" Played by Hugh Keays-Byrne (as Mr. Stubb)
- Episode #1.2 (1998) TV episode, Played by Hugh Keays-Byrne (as Mr. Stubb)
- Episode #1.1 (1998) TV episode, Played by Hugh Keays-Byrne (as Mr. Stubb)
- Moby Dick (1956) Played by Harry Andrews
... aka "Herman Melville's Moby Dick" - USA (complete title)
- Moby Dick Rehearsed (1955) (TV) Played by Wensley Pithey
- Moby Dick (1954) (TV) Played by Harvey Stephens
... aka "Hallmark Hall of Fame: Moby Dick (#3.34)" - USA (anthology series)
- Moby Dick (1930) Played by Walter Long (as Stubbs)
- The Sea Beast (1926) Played by Frank Nelson (as Stubbs)
Starbuck, first mate: [to Stubb and Flask] It is an evil voyage, I tell thee. If Ahab has his way, neither thee nor me, nor any member of this ship's company will ever see home again.
Stubb: Aw, come on, Mr. Starbuck, you're just plain gloomy. Moby Dick may be big, but he ain't THAT big.
Starbuck, first mate: I do not fear Moby Dick - I fear the wrath of God.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.