Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- IMDb Poll Board Favorite Characters
- Irish Movie Characters Find Pot of Gold at Oscars
- Four 'New Hollywood' Icons and 18 stellar performances ...
- Tragic Movie Figures
- Men Don't Wear Hats Anymore
- The Greatest Hero/Villain Rivalries
- Rolling Stones' Top 20 Most Annoying Songs
- Top Messianic Character / Christ Figure
- Oscar-Winning Heroes - Part II: Fictional People
- Who Left the Biggest Impression in Their Acting Debut?
R.P. McMurphy (Character)
from One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975)
|Photos (See all 13 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
Chief Bromden: My pop was real big. He did like he pleased. That's why everybody worked on him. The last time I seen my father, he was blind and diseased from drinking. And every time he put the bottle to his mouth, he didn't suck out of it, it sucked out of him until he shrunk so wrinkled and yellow even the dogs didn't know him.
McMurphy: Killed him, huh?
Chief Bromden: I'm not saying they killed him. They just worked on him. The way they're working on you.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.