Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mark Smeaton (Character)
from "The Tudors" (2007)
|Related Videos (see all 45)|
- "The Tudors"
- The Act of Treason (2008) TV episode, Played by David Alpay
- Lady in Waiting (2008) TV episode, Played by David Alpay
- Matters of State (2008) TV episode, Played by David Alpay
- The Definition of Love (2008) TV episode, Played by David Alpay
- His Majesty's Pleasure (2008) TV episode, Played by David Alpay
- The Madness of Henry VIII (2006) (TV) Played by Paul Gardescu
- The Other Boleyn Girl (2003) (TV) Played by Charlie Beall (as Smeaton)
- Henry VIII and His Six Wives (1972) Played by Damien Thomas (as Smeaton)
- "The Six Wives of Henry VIII"
- Anne Boleyn (1970) TV episode, Played by Michael Osborne
- Anne of the Thousand Days (1969) Played by Gary Bond (as Smeaton)
- "BBC Sunday-Night Theatre"
- The White Falcon (1956) TV episode, Played by Roger Delgado
- Anna Boleyn (1920) Played by Ferdinand von Alten
Mark Smeaton: Mistress Boleyn! You must feel so excited to be back in France, after all your little adventures here.
Mary Boleyn: Tut, Mark. You ought to remember that I'm still in mourning for my poor husband.
Mark Smeaton: Well, I wouldn't have called him poor. Dull, certainly.
Mary Boleyn: And impotent.
Mark Smeaton: Really?
Mary Boleyn: I can't wait to ride some young French stallion while I'm here.
Mark Smeaton: Well, between you and me, neither can I!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.