Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Chris Taub (Character)
from "House M.D." (2004)
|Photos (See all 108 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 186)|
- "House M.D."
... aka "House" - International (English title) (imdb display title), South Africa (English title), USA (short title)
... aka "Dr. House" - Japan (English title) (second season title)
- Everybody Dies (2012) TV episode, Played by Peter Jacobson
- Holding On (2012) TV episode, Played by Peter Jacobson
- Post Mortem (2012) TV episode, Played by Peter Jacobson
- The C Word (2012) TV episode, Played by Peter Jacobson
- Body and Soul (2012) TV episode, Played by Peter Jacobson
- House MD Cures FOX Cartoons (2010) (V) Played by Michael Friedman
Dr. Robert Chase: Did it ever occur to you that House is just happy, and could give a crap about other people's lives because of it?
Dr. Taub: Well, that's ironic and depressing. And by that logic, the reason you don't give a crap is because you're happy. Which means you've got someone new, giving you chew toys.
Dr. Robert Chase: You're one fourth right.
Dr. Taub: Wait! Are you saying...
[Both their pagers go off]
Dr. Taub: You're dating *four* women?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.