Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Chris Taub (Character)
from "House M.D." (2004)
|Photos (See all 102 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 187)|
- "House M.D."
... aka "House" - International (English title) (imdb display title), South Africa (English title), USA (short title)
... aka "Dr. House" - Japan (English title) (second season title)
- Everybody Dies (2012) TV episode, Played by Peter Jacobson
- Holding On (2012) TV episode, Played by Peter Jacobson
- Post Mortem (2012) TV episode, Played by Peter Jacobson
- The C Word (2012) TV episode, Played by Peter Jacobson
- Body and Soul (2012) TV episode, Played by Peter Jacobson
Dr. Eric Foreman: [Foreman's trying to set Chase up with a nurse] First, he'll compliment her hair. That's how he breaks the ice. Next comes some sort of joke or story. He's sharpening his harpoon.
Dr. Chris Taub: Are my moves that predictable?
Dr. Eric Foreman: She's grabbing his arm. He's going in for the kill.
[the nurse walks away from Chase. Foreman and Taub act like they busy. The nurse walks up to Foreman, slaps him and returns his money. Chase waves at them]
Dr. Chris Taub: Don't let it get to you.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.