Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Joe Chill (Character)
from Batman Begins (2005)
- Caught on Tape (2015) Played by Philip Midgette
- The Man in the Shadows (2014/I) Played by Darren Gann
- The Gray Ghost: Sweating Bullets (2014) Played by Darren Gann
... aka "The Lost Reel" - USA (alternative title)
- Gotham (2011) Played by Steve Earl
- Bats in the Clocktower (2011) Played by Mike Ketcher
- "Batman: The Brave and the Bold"
- Chill of the Night! (2010) TV episode, Played by Peter Onorati
- Batman Date with Destiny (2009) Played by James Magnum Cook
- Batman Begins (2005) Played by Richard Brake
... aka "Batman Begins: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
- "Justice League"
... aka "JL" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Justice League Unlimited" - USA (third season title)
- For the Man Who Has Everything (2004) TV episode, Played by Kevin Conroy
- Batman (1989) Played by Clyde Gatell (as Other Mugger)
- "The Super Powers Team: Galactic Guardians"
- The Fear (1985) TV episode, Played by Michael Rye
Batman: Joe Chill. You are the slinking coward that murdered Thomas and Martha Wayne.
Joe Chill: That was a lifetime ago!
Batman: Yes... My lifetime! You took them without mercy or regret, and in cold blood, Chill!
Joe Chill: H-how would you know this? How could you possibly?
Batman: I know because I watched it happen! I know because I am the son of the man you murdered!
[lifts off mask]
Batman: I am Bruce Wayne!
Joe Chill: ...No... Oh, no!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.