Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Burke Devlin (Character)
from "Dark Shadows" (1966)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)|
- "Dark Shadows"
- Episode #1.346 (1967) TV episode, Played by Peter Murphy (as Shrouded figure)
- Episode #1.344 (1967) TV episode, Played by Anthony George
- Episode #1.343 (1967) TV episode, Played by Anthony George
- Episode #1.342 (1967) TV episode, Played by Anthony George
- Episode #1.338 (1967) TV episode, Played by Anthony George
Burke Devlin: You're an ambitious kid, Joe. You want to get ahead. Work for yourself. I like that. But you're a dead duck as far as Carolyn Stoddard is concerned. And you know it. As long as she lives in that house on the hill.
Joe Haskell: She doesn't want to leave her mother alone up there. That makes sense, doesn't it?
Burke Devlin: Does it? Does that make sense, Joe? A woman stays in that hill for 18 years. She could walk off anytime. But she won't do it. How long you gonna wait? Another 18 years?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.