Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Burke Devlin (Character)
from "Dark Shadows" (1966)
- "Dark Shadows"
- Episode #1.346 (1967) TV episode, Played by Peter Murphy (as Shrouded figure)
- Episode #1.344 (1967) TV episode, Played by Anthony George
- Episode #1.343 (1967) TV episode, Played by Anthony George
- Episode #1.342 (1967) TV episode, Played by Anthony George
- Episode #1.338 (1967) TV episode, Played by Anthony George
Sarah Johnson: Now, you've mentioned this Victoria Winters. I've heard Mr. Malloy speak about her a couple of times, but I'm not sure what her real connection with the family is.
Burke Devlin: Victoria Winters is an orphan. She was raised in a foundling home in New York. Mysteriously, she was offered a position at Collinwood to tutor David.
Sarah Johnson: You say "mysteriously." Why?
Burke Devlin: Well, I had a private detective check on her. On her background, everything. He didn't come up with anything. Isn't it strange that Elizabeth Stoddard would hire some girl she didn't know anything about?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.