Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Burke Devlin (Character)
from "Dark Shadows" (1966)
- "Dark Shadows"
- Episode #1.346 (1967) TV episode, Played by Peter Murphy (as Shrouded figure)
- Episode #1.344 (1967) TV episode, Played by Anthony George
- Episode #1.343 (1967) TV episode, Played by Anthony George
- Episode #1.342 (1967) TV episode, Played by Anthony George
- Episode #1.338 (1967) TV episode, Played by Anthony George
Burke Devlin: Well, when eventually you do find out who you are, and I'm convinced that you will, I'm sure you'll find out you belong to people a lot more and finer than the Collins family could ever hope to be.
Victoria Winters: Now why do you say that?
Burke Devlin: Because you're a finer person than anyone in that family.
Victoria Winters: I suppose I should thank you for that.
Burke Devlin: No. No, you shouldn't. Because it's true.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.