Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Aubrey Cain (Character)
from "Kidnapped" (2006)
... aka "Kidnap" - Japan (English title)
- Do Unto Others (2007) TV episode, Played by Olivia Thirlby
- Front Page (2007) TV episode, Played by Olivia Thirlby
- My Heart Belongs to Daddy (2007) TV episode, Played by Olivia Thirlby
- Sorry, Wrong Number (2006) TV episode, Played by Olivia Thirlby
- Special Delivery (2006) TV episode, Played by Olivia Thirlby
Aubrey: For the past ten years, we have been hosting this event. And for the past ten years, my father has been the one to deliver this speech, his captive audience. The door's locking, Jim?
Aubrey: . So you can imagine my surprise when he pulled me aside this morning and asked if this year I would do the honours. My first reaction was one of terror. This is some room to address. Boy, we've got financial wizards, nobel prize winners, masters of the universe, and there are the men.
Aubrey: . For the past ten years, we have opened our home to you, our friends, in the spirit of helping those less fortunate than ourselves. Through this, you have become our family. As someone once said that family is a haven in a heartless world. Well, I think tonight we have proven that the world is not as heartless as some people may think...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.