Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Alex DePalma (Character)
from "L.A. Law" (1986)
- "L.A. Law"
- Say Goodnight Gracie (1992) TV episode, Played by Anthony DeSando
- Double Breasted Suit (1992) TV episode, Played by Anthony DeSando
- Beauty and the Breast (1992) TV episode, Played by Anthony DeSando
- Silence of the Lambskins (1992) TV episode, Played by Anthony DeSando
- Love in Bloom (1992) TV episode, Played by Anthony DeSando
Lawyer Russell Spitzer: Mr. Campos, did you ever have gonorrhea?
Tommy Mullaney: Objection! Irrelevant!
Lawyer Russell Spitzer: I'm exploring other potential causes of Mr. Campos' sterility, Your Honor.
Judge Robert Fellmeth: Overruled. The witness will answer.
Alvaro Campos: Yes. I was 17 years old. But the doctor said I was completely cured, there were no long-time effects. And I am not the only one who sterile, there are 400 others.
Lawyer Russell Spitzer: Isn't it a common for men in your culture to visit prostitutes?
Alex DePalma: Objection! Irrelevant and racist!
Judge Robert Fellmeth: Sustained. Watch it, Mr. Spitzer.
Lawyer Russell Spitzer: I'm sorry, Your Honor. Mr. Campos, alcohol abuse can make men infertile. How many cantinas are there in your little village?
Alvaro Campos: I don't know.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.