Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dwight White (Character)
from "Nikki" (2000)
- My Two Left Feet (2002) TV episode, Played by Nick von Esmarch
- She Was a Job-Jumper (2002) TV episode, Played by Nick von Esmarch
- Nikki Can't Wait for Dwight's Birthday (2002) TV episode, Played by Nick von Esmarch
- To Your Grave (2002) TV episode, Played by Nick von Esmarch
- Through Thick and Thin (2002) TV episode, Played by Nick von Esmarch
Nikki White: I've got this big audition to dance in Las Vegas.
Marion: Somewhere near the airport I'm guessing.
Nikki White: I'm not a stripper. I'm a dancer and not a stripper dancer. A dancer dancer. I have studied jazz, tap and ballet. I have busted my ass since I was four years old.
Marion: Nice mouth for a ballerina.
Dwight White: Hey, come on. Both of you back off. This is my going away party and Nikki may not have been invited Mom but she's still a guest.
Nikki White: Thank you.
Marion: You're right honey. Where are my manners.
[She begins walking away]
Marion: Well, they're obviously not under her skirt or we'd all see them.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.