Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Toy Story 2 (1999)
|Photos (See all 21 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 13)|
- Toy Story 4 (????) Played by Joan Cusack
- Partysaurus Rex (2012) Played by Joan Cusack
- FROST/Undercover Claus (2011) TV episode, Played by Rachel Ramras
- The Buzz Identity/Two and a Half Man (2011) TV episode, Played by Rachel Ramras
- Pokémon Park/WWER (2011) TV episode, Played by Rachel Ramras
- Small Fry (2011) Played by Joan Cusack
- Hawaiian Vacation (2011) Played by Joan Cusack
- Toy Story 3 (2010) Played by Joan Cusack
... aka "3" - USA (poster title)
... aka "Toy Story 3: An IMAX 3D Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
- Toy Story 2 (1999) Played by Mary Kay Bergman / Joan Cusack (as Jessie the Yodeling Cowgirl)
... aka "Toy Story 2 in 3-D" - USA (promotional title)
- Kinect Fun Labs: Kinect Rush - A Disney Pixar Adventures: Snapshot (2012) (VG) Played by Joan Cusack
... aka "Kinect Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure - Snapshot" - France (original title)
- Kinect Disneyland Adventures (2011) (VG) Played by Joan Cusack
... aka "Disneyland Adventures" - USA (short title)
- Toy Story 3: The Video Game (2010) (VG) Played by Joan Cusack
- Toy Story 2 (1999) (VG) Played by Joan Cusack
Woody: [Woody's arm finally rips completely off] Aaaahhh! It's gone! I can't believe it! My arm is completely gone!
Stinky Pete the Prospector: All right. Come here. Come on. Let me see that. Oh, it's just a popped seam. Easily repaired! You should consider yourself lucky.
Woody: Lucky? Are you shrink-wrapped? I am missing my ARM!
Jessie: Big deal!
[shoots a plunger onto a cardboard display of Woody]
Jessie: Let him go! I'm sure his precious Andy is dying to play with a one-armed cowboy doll.
Stinky Pete the Prospector: Now, Jessie, you know that he wouldn't last an hour on the streets in his condition. It's a dangerous world out there for a toy.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.