Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Thelma & Louise (1991)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 7)|
- "Robot Chicken"
- Choked on a Bottle Cap (2013) TV episode, Played by Eden Espinosa
- Ban on the Fun (2007) TV episode, Played by Candace Bailey (as Thelma Yvonne Dickinson)
- "Screen Wars"
- Season Two Finale (2007) TV episode, Played by Amanda Melby
- Thelma and Louise (2007) TV episode, Played by Amanda Melby
- Thelma & Louise (1991) Played by Geena Davis (as Thelma Dickinson)
J.D.: So, tell me something, Miss Thelma. How is it you ain't got any kids? I mean God gets you something special, I think you oughta pass it on.
Thelma: Well, Daryl, that's my husband.
Thelma: Yeah, he says he's not ready yet. He says he's still too much of a kid himself. He kinda prides himself on being infantile.
Louise: He's got a lot to be proud of.
Thelma: Louise and him don't get along.
Louise: That's putting it mildly.
Thelma: She thinks he's a pig.
Louise: I KNOW he's a pig.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.