Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Claire McLeod (Character)
from "McLeod's Daughters" (2001)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)|
- "McLeod's Daughters"
- Fool for Love (2004) TV episode, Played by Lisa Chappell
- The Long Goodbye (2003) TV episode, Played by Lisa Chappell
- My Noon, My Midnight (2003) TV episode, Played by Lisa Chappell
- To Catch a Thief (2003) TV episode, Played by Lisa Chappell
- Body Language (2003) TV episode, Played by Lisa Chappell
- McLeod's Daughters (1996) (TV) Played by Tammy Macintosh
Tess Silverman McLeod: Wish I was like you sometimes.
Claire McLeod: Why?
Tess Silverman McLeod: Because you loved Peter. You really, really loved him and you weren't scared of that, you just went for it. I can't, I don't have the guts. Mum loved Jack so much she thought she couldn't live without him. She took pills. I was 11. I remember sitting there, waiting for the ambulance to come, thinking, "I'll never let this happen to me. If this is true love, I don't want it."
Claire McLeod: Pretty lonely old life.
Tess Silverman McLeod: No, it's not. I've got you.
Claire McLeod: It's not the same, Tess.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.