Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Off. Brendan Finney (Character)
from "Third Watch" (1999)
- "Third Watch"
- Goodbye to Camelot (2005) TV episode, Played by Josh Stewart (as Brendan Finney)
- End of Tour (2005) TV episode, Played by Josh Stewart (as Brendan Finney)
- How Do You Spell Belief? (2005) TV episode, Played by Josh Stewart (as Brendan Finney)
- Welcome Home (2005) TV episode, Played by Josh Stewart (as Brendan Finney)
- Too Little, Too Late (2005) TV episode, Played by Josh Stewart (as Brendan Finney)
Officer Tyrone Davis: [to Finney] You did, uh, you did good.
Off. Brendan Finney: Doesn't feel like it.
Officer Tyrone Davis: That's rough. That's the hardest thing you're ever gonna have to do.
Off. Brendan Finney: They forgot to tell us about that at the academy.
Officer Tyrone Davis: Oh, everyday you're gonna come across things they never told you. The academy's like a foundation. Out here's where you learn to be a cop.
Off. Brendan Finney: Ever feel like you weren't gonna be able to do it?
Officer Tyrone Davis: The job? Yeah. All the time. Look... when you're out here you can't control the day. That's what I was trying to tell you earlier. You - - you don't get to choose what happens to you. And you don't just go running around balls out from one thing to the next. Doesn't work like that. The only real control you have is to be as prepared as you can possibly be. For whatever. Whatever the public needs from you that day. To me, that's what it means to be the police. So that's my little speech.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.