Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
John Beresford Tipton (Character)
from "The Millionaire" (1955)
- "The Millionaire"
- Millionaire Patricia Collins (1960) TV episode, Played by Paul Frees
- Millionaire Maggie Dalton (1960) TV episode, Played by Paul Frees
- Millionaire Peter Longman (1960) TV episode, Played by Paul Frees
- Millionaire Vance Ludlow (1960) TV episode, Played by Paul Frees
- Millionaire Dixon Cooper (1960) TV episode, Played by Paul Frees
Michael Anthony: [Anthony enters an electrical shop on the Silverstone estate to discover Tipton tinkering with a meter] You sent for me, sir?
John Beresford Tipton: [Tipton indicates the meter] Mike, did you ever see how these things work?
Michael Anthony: A taxi meter, sir? Well, no, I've never taken one of them apart.
[Anthony gives a slight smile]
Michael Anthony: But they've certainly taken a lot from me.
John Beresford Tipton: [Chuckles] Very interesting how they click off the minutes and the miles, charging for both time and distance. Sometimes, a short ride, a few miles, a few minutes can change a person's entire life.
[Tipton pushes a button on the meter and a receipt discharges]
John Beresford Tipton: And now it's time to pay up.
[Tipton hands over an envelope to Anthony]
John Beresford Tipton: Our next millionaire, Mike.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.