Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
John Beresford Tipton (Character)
from "The Millionaire" (1955)
- "The Millionaire"
- Millionaire Patricia Collins (1960) TV episode, Played by Paul Frees
- Millionaire Maggie Dalton (1960) TV episode, Played by Paul Frees
- Millionaire Peter Longman (1960) TV episode, Played by Paul Frees
- Millionaire Vance Ludlow (1960) TV episode, Played by Paul Frees
- Millionaire Dixon Cooper (1960) TV episode, Played by Paul Frees
Michael Anthony: [Anthony enters the Tipton study, where he finds Tipton seated in a high backed chair at his desk] You sent for me, sir?
John Beresford Tipton: Mike, ever have a town named after you?
Michael Anthony: I've never deserved that honor, sir.
John Beresford Tipton: [Chuckles] Well, I don't know that I've deserved it either. But this little town, high in the Rockies, has rechristened itself "Tipton."
Michael Anthony: Quite a distinction, sir, to have a whole town named after you.
John Beresford Tipton: Indeed it is, Mike. Difficult to live up to an honor like that. Some men have found it impossible.
[Tipton hands over envelope to Anthony]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.