Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Lon Cohen (Character)
from "A Nero Wolfe Mystery" (2000)
- "A Nero Wolfe Mystery"
... aka "Nero Wolfe" - USA (promotional title)
- Too Many Clients: Part 2 (2002) TV episode, Played by Saul Rubinek
- Too Many Clients: Part 1 (2002) TV episode, Played by Saul Rubinek
- Motherhunt: Part 2 (2002) TV episode, Played by Saul Rubinek
- Motherhunt: Part 1 (2002) TV episode, Played by Saul Rubinek
- The Next Witness (2002) TV episode, Played by Saul Rubinek
- The Golden Spiders: A Nero Wolfe Mystery (2000) (TV) Played by Gerry Quigley
- "Nero Wolfe"
- Wolfe at the Door (1981) TV episode, Played by Fred Sadoff
- Nero Wolfe (1979) (TV) Played by John Randolph
Saul Panzer: [During poker game] Why do you always do that?
Orrie Cather: What?
Saul Panzer: You lose, you keep losing, and yet you bet.
Lon Cohen: You know why?
[faking Irish accent]
Lon Cohen: As me old mother used to say, "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make her
[glares at Orrie]
Lon Cohen: think."
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.