Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Rosalie Hale (Character)
from Twilight (2008/I)
|Photos (See all 16 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 14)|
- The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 (2012) Played by Nikki Reed
- The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (2011) Played by Nikki Reed
... aka "Breaking Dawn" - USA (short title)
... aka "Breaking Dawn: Part 1" - USA (short title)
... aka "Twilight 4" - USA (informal title)
- Vampires Suck (2010) Played by Stephanie Fischer (as Rosalyn)
- Live Free or Twihard (2010) Played by Alexa Rose
- The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (2010) Played by Nikki Reed
... aka "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse - The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
... aka "Twilight 3" - USA (informal title)
... aka "Twilight: Eclipse" - USA (informal title)
... aka "Eclipse: Twilight Saga" - Japan (English title) (imdb display title)
- The Twilight Saga: New Moon (2009) Played by Nikki Reed
... aka "Twilight 2" - USA (informal title)
... aka "Twilight Saga: New Moon" - USA (closing credits title)
... aka "Twilight: New Moon" - USA (informal title)
... aka "New Moon: Twilight Saga" - Japan (English title)
- "Electric Spoofaloo"
- Guinew Moon (2009) TV episode, Played by Jessica Lee Wrabel
- Twilight (2008/I) Played by Nikki Reed (as Rosalie)
Rosalie Hale: [talking about the night she died, after she was assaulted by her fiance & his friends] They left me in the street, thinking I was dead. Believe me, I wanted to be.
Rosalie Hale: Carlisle found me. He smelled all the blood. Thought he was helping me.
Bella Swan: I'm sorry.
Rosalie Hale: [pause; eventually Rosalie continues with a slight smile] I got my revenge on them.
Rosalie Hale: One at a time.
Rosalie Hale: Save Royce for last, so he'd know I was coming.
[we see 3 policemen, standing outside Royce's door; cut to inside where Royce hears all the police get taken out; cowering in a corner, Rosalie breaks the door down, wearing a wedding dress, complete with veil; smiles menacingly]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.