Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "ReBoot" (1994)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 47)|
- Crouching Binome, Hidden Virus (2001) TV episode, Played by Tony Jay
- Null-Bot of the Bride (2001) TV episode, Played by Tony Jay
- What's Love Got to Do with It? (2001) TV episode, Played by Blu Mankuma (as Gigabyte) / Blu Mankuma (as Killabyte)
- System Crash (1998) TV episode, Played by Tony Jay
- Showdown (1998) TV episode, Played by Tony Jay
- ReBoot: My Two Bobs (2001) (TV) Played by Tony Jay
... aka "Reboot: The Movie II" - Canada (English title) (promotional title)
- ReBoot: Daemon Rising (2001) (TV) Played by Blu Mankuma (as Gigabyte) / Blu Mankuma (as Killabyte)
... aka "Reboot: The Movie" - Canada (English title) (promotional title)
- Journey Into Chaos (1997) Played by Tony Jay
... aka "ReBoot: The Ride" - Canada (original title)
- Reboot: Fast Forward - The Making of 'Reboot' (1995) (TV) Played by Tony Jay
Megabyte: As usual, they'll all do so badly inside the game. How gratifying. I want three legions in the sector to watch for Bob. He'll try to get in.
[Hack and Slash talk over each other as is their wont]
Hack: Oh, your evil eminence!
Slash: Yep, you bet!
Hack: Yes, yes sir!
Slash: Yes, sir, your Megabytedness.
Hack: Oh, we bow before thee.
Slash: So beautiful. We're not worthy.
Megabyte: Sorry, Bob. You can't play any games until you finish your work for me.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.