Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Ichigo Kurosaki (Character)
from "Bleach" (2004)
- Changing History, Unchanging Heart (2012) TV episode, Played by Johnny Yong Bosch
- Ichigo vs. Ginjo! Secret of the Substitute Badge (2012) TV episode, Played by Johnny Yong Bosch
- Fierce Fight! Shinigami vs. XCUTION! (2012) TV episode, Played by Johnny Yong Bosch
- Revival! Substitute Shinigami: Ichigo Kurosaki! (2012) TV episode, Played by Johnny Yong Bosch
- A New Appearance! The Gotei 13, Arrives! (2012) TV episode, Played by Johnny Yong Bosch
- Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse (2010) Played by Masakazu Morita / Johnny Yong Bosch
... aka "Gekijouban Bleach: Jigokuhen" - Japan (original title)
- Bleach: Fade to Black, I Call Your Name (2008) Played by Masakazu Morita / Johnny Yong Bosch
... aka "Gekijô ban Bleach: Fade to Black - Kimi no na o yobu" - Japan (original title)
- Gekijô ban Bleach: The DiamondDust Rebellion - Mô hitotsu no hyôrinmaru (2007) Played by Masakazu Morita / Johnny Yong Bosch
... aka "Bleach: The DiamondDust Rebellion" - Japan (English title) (short title)
- Bleach: Memories of Nobody (2006) Played by Masakazu Morita / Johnny Yong Bosch
Ikkaku Madarame: [dancing on his toes; in a sing-song voice] Who is lucky? I am lucky. None so lucky but *meee*. That's right I said *meee*. Lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, *lucky*.
[using his sheathed sword like a pommel horse to flip over, while "singing"-]
Ikkaku Madarame: Lucky, lucky, *luc-keeee*!
[lands w/ his sword in front, parallel to the ground]
Ikkaku Madarame: *Meeeee*
[holds the pose while Ichigo & Ganju look a little dumbfounded at his display; finally gets frustrated]
Ikkaku Madarame: What are you doing,
Ikkaku Madarame: you fools? Come on. Couldn't you see that I was doing my 'lucky dance' for you both while I was waiting for you to come crawling out of your stinking sandbox to fight me! And why are you two gaping at me like a couple of idiots?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.