Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Emmy Snubs 2015
- Which Big Bang Theory Character you enjoy the most?
- Iconic Friendships
- The Big Bang Theory Regular Character You Relate To the Most?
- Big Bang Blind Date (male characters)
- You're in my shirt!
- ANT-MAN: Too Tiny for the Big Screen?
- Sweetest TV Friendships Since 2000
- Funniest "The Big Bang Theory" Couple!
- Fun Big Bang Theory Moments
Raj Koothrappali (Character)
from "The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
|Photos (See all 540 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 157)|
- "The Big Bang Theory"
... aka "TBBT" - USA (short title)
- Episode #10.5 (2016) TV episode, Played by Kunal Nayyar
- The Cohabitation Experimentation (2016) TV episode, Played by Kunal Nayyar
- The Dependence Transcendence (2016) TV episode, Played by Kunal Nayyar
- The Military Miniaturization (2016) TV episode, Played by Kunal Nayyar
- The Conjugal Conjecture (2016) TV episode, Played by Kunal Nayyar
- "The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson"
- Episode #7.18 (2010) TV episode, Played by Kunal Nayyar
Howard Wolowitz: You know, we can tell Bert for you.
Amy Farrah Fowler: You'd do that for me?
Howard Wolowitz: Sure. We've been in his shoes, we'll let him down easy.
Amy Farrah Fowler: Thank you, guys.
Raj Koothrappali: No problem.
[as they walk out]
Raj Koothrappali: So we'll tell him she's a lesbian.
Howard Wolowitz: Of course we'll tell him she's a lesbian!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.