Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Raj Koothrappali (Character)
from "The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
|Photos (See all 247 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 265)|
- "The Big Bang Theory"
- The Cooper Extraction (2013) TV episode, Played by Kunal Nayyar
- The Discovery Dissipation (2013) TV episode, Played by Kunal Nayyar
- The Thanksgiving Decoupling (2013) TV episode, Played by Kunal Nayyar
- The Itchy Brain Simulation (2013) TV episode, Played by Kunal Nayyar
- The Proton Displacement (2013) TV episode, Played by Kunal Nayyar
- "The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson"
- Episode #7.18 (2010) TV episode, Played by Kunal Nayyar
Sheldon Cooper: You may not realize it, but I have difficulty navigating through certain aspects of daily life: understanding sarcasm, feigning interest in others, not talking about trains as much as I'd want to. It's exhausting! Which is why, for 20 minutes a day, I like to go down to that room, turn my mind off and do what I need to do to recharge.
Howard Wolowitz: But what do you do in there?
Raj Koothrappali: What does 43 mean?
Sheldon Cooper: You don't need to know. You don't deserve to know. And you will never know.
Raj Koothrappali: Yeah? Well, I know how to make your egg salad now!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.