Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Emmy Snubs 2015
- You're in my shirt!
- The Big Bang Theory Regular Character You Relate To the Most?
- Fun Big Bang Theory Moments
- Big Bang Blind Date (male characters)
- ANT-MAN: Too Tiny for the Big Screen?
- Nobel Prize in Comedy?
- Sweetest TV Friendships Since 2000
- Funniest "The Big Bang Theory" Couple!
- IMDb's Funniest Photos!
Raj Koothrappali (Character)
from "The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
|Photos (See all 570 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 157)|
- "The Big Bang Theory"
... aka "TBBT" - USA (short title)
- The Fetal Kick Catalyst (2016) TV episode, Played by Kunal Nayyar
- The Hot Tub Contamination (2016) TV episode, Played by Kunal Nayyar
- The Cohabitation Experimentation (2016) TV episode, Played by Kunal Nayyar
- The Dependence Transcendence (2016) TV episode, Played by Kunal Nayyar
- The Military Miniaturization (2016) TV episode, Played by Kunal Nayyar
- "The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson"
- Episode #7.18 (2010) TV episode, Played by Kunal Nayyar
Penny: How's Howard holding up?
Raj Koothrappali: He's hanging in there.
Leonard Hofstadter: How are you doing, Stuart?
Stuart Bloom: Still can't believe she's gone. I mean, that woman took me in. If it wasn't for her, I, I would have been homeless.
Amy Farrah Fowler: One of us would have taken you in.
Stuart Bloom: Yeah, I don't recall any offers. But, you know what, uh, I, I'm glad it worked out the way it did because I got to know this wonderful person.
Raj Koothrappali: Yeah. Mrs. Wolowitz was pretty special. When I first moved to America, Howard was my only friend and she made me feel so welcome in her home. Which says a lot, because, those first few years, she thought I was the gardener.
Penny: Whenever I saw her, she'd say I was too skinny and try and feed me.
Amy Farrah Fowler: She did that to me, too.
Penny: Don't take this away from me.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.