Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Raj Koothrappali (Character)
from "The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
|Photos (See all 247 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 168)|
- "The Big Bang Theory"
... aka "TBBT" - USA (short title)
- The 2003 Approximation (2015) TV episode, Played by Kunal Nayyar
- The Bachelor Party Corrosion (2015) TV episode, Played by Kunal Nayyar
- The Separation Oscillation (2015) TV episode, Played by Kunal Nayyar
- The Matrimonial Momentum (2015) TV episode, Played by Kunal Nayyar
- The Commitment Determination (2015) TV episode, Played by Kunal Nayyar
- "The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson"
- Episode #7.18 (2010) TV episode, Played by Kunal Nayyar
Howard Wolowitz: Ready to go to lunch?
Raj Koothrappali: Do you think I'm feminine?
Howard Wolowitz: Yeah. Let's go.
Raj Koothrappali: Thanks a lot.
Howard Wolowitz: What's going on?
Raj Koothrappali: I broke down, and I read Lucy's blog. And in one of the entries she said when we first met I struck her as a little feminine.
Howard Wolowitz: Just a little? That's great!
Raj Koothrappali: I have to talk to her about this.
Howard Wolowitz: Ah, geez, why do you girls always want to talk about things?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.