Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Iconic Friendships
- ANT-MAN: Too Tiny for the Big Screen?
- The Big Bang Theory Regular Character You Relate To the Most?
- Big Bang Blind Date (male characters)
- You're in my shirt!
- Funniest "The Big Bang Theory" Couple
- Sweetest TV Friendships Since 2000
- IMDb's Funniest Photos!
- Nobel Prize in Comedy?
- Which Big Bang Theory Character you enjoy the most?
Raj Koothrappali (Character)
from "The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
|Photos (See all 619 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 10)|
- "The Big Bang Theory"
... aka "TBBT" - USA (short title)
- The Allowance Evaporation (2017) TV episode, Played by Kunal Nayyar
- The Locomotion Reverberation (2017) TV episode, Played by Kunal Nayyar
- The Emotion Detection Automation (2017) TV episode, Played by Kunal Nayyar
- The Romance Recalibration (2017) TV episode, Played by Kunal Nayyar
- The Holiday Summation (2017) TV episode, Played by Kunal Nayyar
- "The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson"
- Episode #7.18 (2010) TV episode, Played by Kunal Nayyar
Raj Koothrappali: So, then I went to Cambridge, which was wonderful; not only because it's a good school, but because it totally looks like Hogwarts. That's where I fell in love with astronomy and now I'm an astrophysicist at Caltech, so I guess you could say, uh, Raj is my name and stars are my game. And rhyming is also my game. So, uh... two games. Uh, anyway, that's uh, that's enough about me; I want to hear everything about you.
Lucy: I have to go to the bathroom.
Raj Koothrappali: I go to the bathroom too. Sometimes more frequently than I care to admit. Oh, I've had it checked out; it's nothing.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.