Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Raj Koothrappali (Character)
from "The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
|Photos (See all 216 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 227)|
- "The Big Bang Theory"
- The Bon Voyage Reaction (2013) TV episode, Played by Kunal Nayyar
- The Love Spell Potential (2013) TV episode, Played by Kunal Nayyar
- The Proton Resurgence (2013) TV episode, Played by Kunal Nayyar
- The Closure Alternative (2013) TV episode, Played by Kunal Nayyar
- The Tenure Turbulence (2013) TV episode, Played by Kunal Nayyar
- "The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson"
- Episode #7.18 (2010) TV episode, Played by Kunal Nayyar
Rajesh Koothrappali: Mmmm! Gentlemen, I put it to you: the worst tapioca pudding is better than the best pudding of any other flavor.
Sheldon Cooper: First off, that is axiomatically wrong because the best pudding is chocolate. Secondly, the organic structure of tapioca makes it a jiggling bowl of potential death. It is extracted from the plant...
Howard Wolowitz: - Hey, I'm thinking of growing a mustache.
Leonard Hofstadter: Oh, no kidding. A Fu Manchu, a handlebar, pencil?
Sheldon Cooper: It's extracted from the plant...
Howard Wolowitz: I'm not sure yet. You know, George Clooney has one now.
Rajesh Koothrappali: Really? I once saw him shopping at Ralphs. He was buying tequila.
Howard Wolowitz: Oh, you'd think a guy like that would have some kind of booze lackey.
[Sheldon's face and eyes are twitching]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.